10.01.2010

So the other day after Bradley went to the doctor for a sinus infection I got a call from him asking if I could come home to help him because he got in a wreck on the SCOOT SCOOT!!! A gazillion things popped into my head because I'm such a worry wort and I rushed home from work. When I got home the poor guy was just walking around not knowing what to do! I felt so bad for him! So we cleaned out the wounds on his palms, elbows, and his leg and tried to bandage him up as best as I could and I left to go back to work. I am so grateful that nothing worse happened to my Bradley! Here are the details of the wreck.. he was cruising along on a one lane road and suddenly without signaling the car infront of him decided to stop to turn left. So Bradley had to suddenly stop as well.. and when he did the scoot-scoot slid out from under him and went the other way. The scoot scoot, like Bradley came away with a few cosmetic scratches so it still runs.. yay... however while falling... brads new phone also got some scratches.... all over the screen.. bah.. but again it still works! Things could have been so much worse and we truly are blessed that things happened as they did! So I've decided a few things as of late.. 1. I need to listen to more music.. it makes me happy and I have failed to do so lately. 2. I really like to cook.. having a menu planned out makes it so much easier! 3. I can be really selfish...I think its cause I'm the oldest child... maybe not..It might just be how I am... but I could use some work! 4. President Monson's talk at the womens conference was directed towards me... I really can be a horrible person sometimes and I can easily judge people and hate them... No bueno... It needs to change!!!! 5. I started attending institute this week... bah I love feeling the spirit daily!.. and it makes me miss my days in high school... :( 6. I love the gospel and need to start living it better. According to the instute teacher this week I need to get my life in order! 7. I need to start appreciating my hubby more... He does a lot for me that I don't give him credit for! 8. I think that I have OCD about certain things.. but that might be normal right??? 9. I need to become a student at the U of A... seeing a DR. only costs 20 bucks... you think I'm kidding... I'm not... 10. I'm so excited for conference this weekend!!! Thats all!

1 comment:

  1. sister! i love you. and i honestly don't think you're a horrible person. i actually think you're quite amazing. :) also i will update you and music the moment i hear something i think you might like. :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete