10.17.2010

This week rushed on by... I picked up an extra shift.. yay... closer to 40 hours. I worked at the store I was originally supposed to work at, but after moving down here found out they had lied to me! It was fun though. I always like picking up shifts and meeting new people. Every pharmacy is so different! Last night Bradley and I went to Club Crawl-One street full of clubs and bars closes down and they set up lots of stages and have a different band playing at each one every hour starting at 8 and the last at 1. We were officially designated drivers... yes!-we got free coke haha Bradley's friends are slowly becomming my friends... I remember lots of occasions of them telling me they loved me, that I'm a good sport, that I am their favorite person ever... I think that it was the alcohol talking! But one kid that is in brad's class, but not particularly a "friend" who definitely had too much to drink, came and asked who I was and when I told him Brad's wife he whispered in my ear that I was really lucky and that brad is so sweet and sensitve about me. hahaha This happened just after him going up on stage and singing background to Garth Brooks-friends in low places when he wasn't supposed to! The night went on way into the morning and before we knew it there were 8 of us squished into our little malibu... and we didn't get home until about 4... ahhhh needless to say I was exhausted. I don't know how people party all the time like that.. My body could NOT handle it! I got a good nap in today thank goodness! We made delicious oreo cookies... it's probably the easiest and quickest treat ever.. Bradley loves them.. Only a week and a half until we get to go to utah to visit!!! yay!!! I have big plans haha its not the longest trip but I have a long to do list! I need more white downeast shirts....and we are going to the dentist... we haven't been able to get a new dentist here yet... plus our old one is amazing so why not!!! We have new nesters family home evening tomorrow. I love that our ward does this cause it's hard to do fhe for just the two of us... Hope the week went well for everyone and hope that this week will be great! Time for me to join Bradley in bed.. he's been there since 9... poor guy... he didn't get to nap like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment