10.25.2010

oh halloween. the extent of my halloween decor..
BOO! BEWARE! Brad's friends like to come over and play fifa 2011.
They also like the cookies I make.
Do you think they come for fifa or cookies?
I would like to think cookies....

MMMMM...
Brad and I carved our pumpkin tonight. Brad did all the dirty work of cleaning out the pumpkin and I carved it! I really wanted to do an owl and tried to find templates online.. but I ended up free handing it.. Yay an owl! I love owls... they are so cute!!!
This is us... last year. We were cute huh...

Yesterday I worked and when I came home I was not looking forward to doing laundry. I got the best surprise ever when I walked in the door. our apartment was spotless. and...

THE LAUNDRY WAS DONE!

you see doing laundry is a big deal cause we don't have a washer/dryer in our apt. NOT fun. I will NEVER do it again. I miss the convenience of having them right in my closet. My husband is the greatest. PERIOD.

~SORRY FOR POST OVERLOAD~

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a sweetie poo! That really is so nice of him!
    Your cookies look freaking good! SEND ME SOME!!
    Can't wait be an Arizonian with you and you can make me your delicious cookies :)

    ReplyDelete