10.10.2010

Things on my mind...

...General Conference... I can't wait for the ensign to come out ...Blogging... I'm OBSESSED with crafty blogs right now.. some of my favorites... littlebirdiesecrets..homemadebyjill...latterdaychatter... and the website.. howdoesshe.com I want to be crafty. I strive to be like all of these women!!! Bradley said... one day you can be crafty because you will sit around at home all day... I CAN'T WAIT!!! A few projects I want to do... Make a quiet book... when i have kids.. Make a church ABC book.. as seen on latterdaychatter.. Revamp old furniture.. Make Nessa way cute stuff for baby chance... and everything else on all of those websites... ...NESSA'S Baby Shower in December!... I can't wait to host Nessa's shower... I am literally obsessed with it.. maybe too much according to brad. Bah I can't spoil anything on here but it is going to include lots of homemade things!-because its in December I have plenty of time! ...We are off to a birthday party... I need to post some recent pics! So I will do so later... because I will be blog stalking... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment