9.01.2010

BRADLEYS FIRST BIG DAY OF LAW SCHOOL
Isn't he just the cutest????
He almost snuck out the door without a picture, but you know me.. I'm trying to document very well our little adventure here. I thought this was a must!
FINALLY HOMESICK...
I began to really miss home when...
Bradley made new single law school friends...
Bradley studies for long hours in "the Cave"(our 2nd Bdrm)
I started work and am the low man on the totem pole... i used to be near the top... :(
I can't just hop in the car and drive to the parents house..
or cafe rio... I miss cafe rio...
I realized everyone who lives near my work practically lives in poverty and they don't have the best hygeine..
My mom told me she saw someone that looked like me and started crying...
We went to Mesa to the temple... and saw all the churches there and grass and pretty homes... and....
a HOBBY LOBBY!!! too bad its 90 minutes away... :(
Things I like....
Our scoot scoot... its fun to ride on the back..
Bradley plays games all the time with me now!!!! :)
I have started cooking... well ok just this past week.. but its a start!!!
I can go to the pool any time i want to.
I work next to a dollar store... so i buy my favorite...
CODE RED MOUNTAIN DEW....
ALL THE TIME!!!
The Tucson mall has this way awesome store that is color coded in jewelry and purses... so if i'm in the mood for PINK jewelry and a matching PINK purse I know exactly where to go... ITS AWESOME...

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds like such an adventure! Andrew started MBA school so I totally understand the whole never seeing your husband unless he's home eating, sleeping, or doing homework. But that would suck to not have family around. Or Cafe Rio!! Poor Diondra. :( Hope you're having fun though! That's so cool you guys get to do that. Kinda makes me jealous wishing we were somewhere else getting the same neat experience!

    ReplyDelete