2.10.2011


So the other day Brad and I were talking, yet again about how badly I want to be a mommy and how it seems like everyone I know is pregnant... or had a baby recently. I always get a little down.. as you have probably read.. so on this particular instance of the topic coming up Bradley being the most perfect man he is said what I needed to hear and I stopped my complaining. So I will continue to be patient until the time is right for our children join our family.  
I don't think I could have married a more perfect man for me. Bradley always knows the right things to say. So thanks Bradley!
What else has been going on???
Well it's been freezing! haha sorry for all those stuck in those glorious winter days in Utah... I do NOT miss it! We left our heater off for as long as we could stand... but when it got to be 40 degrees outside and about 55 inside I couldn't take it any longer. I'm now officially a Tucson wuss. But don't worry it was only on for a couple of days. It's now the perfect temp. outside. I couldn't ask for better weather in February.
We went to our first pro golf tournament in Phoenix with a couple of brad's law school "peers", Ed, Jonah and gf Tasha. It was fun and Brad got a kick out of seeing Phil Mickelson live. I don't think it will be our last... Tiger Woods is coming to a town just outside of Tucson in a month or so and
Bradley is already making plans.
I've been a cleaning freak. Every cupoard, closet and whatever else there is in this apartment is organized. I feel amazing! haha I just want to be able to open every door and think... AHHH this is soooo clean!!!
Brad is interviewing for jobs this summer so pray for him... and us... that he will 1. get a job and 2. a paying one. it would be super nice... He interviewed for a spot working with Senator John Kyle
(az rep) for next spring... which would take us to D.C. for a semester. IT WOULD BE SOOO FUN!! so we'll see what happens... the interviewer told him that they loved hiring mormons.. cross your fingers for us!
For all of January I worked 60 hour weeks.
Needless to say 40 hours seems like nothing now... so I picked up a couple extra shifts this week at another store. The overtime is killer... not to mention the paycheck. I LOVE money! haha... or the idea of having money... we don't really get to keep anything. wishful thinking.
TOMORROW... I am going to start a month blog challenge. I'm super excited. Should be fun!

5 comments:

  1. Diondra,
    I can completely sympathize with your desire to be a mom and watching those around you fill the dream while you have to wait on the side. It was very similar for us while we struggled to have more kids after Sierra. My sister, unmarried at the time, got pregnant more than once and it was so difficult to watch. It really hurt to know that we were doing what we had been asked but couldn't have the blessing we desired. Hang in there. Because you know the sorrow the joy you will experience will be oh so exquisite when a dear child arrives in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diondra! You know that we are in DC doing the Senator Kyl thing right now? It is freezing here and a hassle to move across the country, but Clark says it's so much better than going to school. He's getting to do some pretty cool things and be really involved. Although I suppose Brad would be the last intern before Kyl retires. DC is very cool, we drive down the street and can see the Washington Monument from just about everywhere. I accidentally drove into Arlington national cemetery the other day too. Hope you guys get it, it's an awesome experience, would love to talk to you about it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diondra I love you and you and Brad will be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats the month long blog challenge?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll post all of the days for you!!!

    ReplyDelete