2.21.2011

8. post a song to match your mood. hard.... um... I'd have to say that song would be one
from t-swifts relatively new cd.
I'm gonna post a few others later.... but for now this will do! T-swift- "never grow up" "You're in the car on the way to the movies and youre mortified your mom's dropping you off at 14 there's just so much you can't do and you can't wait to move out someday and call your own shots. But don't make her drop you off around the block Remember that she's getting older too And don't lose the way that you dance around in your p.j.s getting ready for school Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home Remember the footsteps, remember the words said and all your little brothers favorite songs. I just realized everything I have is someday gonna be gone
So here i am in my new apartment in a big city they just dropped me off it's so much colder than i thought it would be so i tuck myself in and turn my night light on.

No comments:

Post a Comment