2.15.2011

3. Dream 1st date.

Well since I'm married... I think I will just share how mine and bradley's first date went! It was 2 days after we met on a Sunday. Not a normal date night.. but i went with it. I was laughing in my head alll night! I still remember the outfit that I wore... my new buckle jeans- tan long sleeve shirt and tan heals- I looked hot! haha Bradley picked me up from my house and met my mother. now usually i was very very afraid for boys to meet my mom... she likes to hit on them.. hhah love you mom! so i told her she was not allowed to feel brad's muscles or comment on how good he smelled. She behaved very well! I thought the first meeting went smoothly and we were off! Our first date was with a married couple. That freaked me out. I mean really what guy takes a girl on a first date with a married couple??? haha here's how the night went.
We met them at temple square and went to see the joseph smith movie. We held hands through the movie... it was presh! then we walked around temple square for a while... brad tried to let the sister missionaries overhear that i wasn't a member of the church even though of course i was... he just thought it would be funny!
It was such a nice night just walking around and talking. I remember laughing really hard and just having the best time! Afterwards we went to ryan and tiff's apartment and hung out there. It was the beginning of a great friendship with them that we will always treasure!
Thanks for a great first date bradley!!!

1 comment:

  1. "my mom likes to hit on them" hahaha oh my heck doinga i miss you!

    ReplyDelete