9.29.2014

Nickelcade ... SURPRISE!!

I can't believe I pulled this one off.  Seriously - I can never fully surprise Brad. EVER.  He always knows that something is going to happen, but never what exactly that something is.  This time he didn't even know that something was in the works.

We drove up to Utah a few weekends ago for my sister's baby's blessing.  I made Brad get the Friday before off so that we could "spend more time in Utah."  But the real reason was that we were going to party it up at the Nickelcade, just like we used to when we lived there.  

Well Brad is super curious and inquisitive so as we were about an hour away from Salt Lake he started asking what we were doing that night.  He made me call my mom.  And she was busy.  We learned that his parents were "busy."  And I started getting nervous that he was going to figure it out. Then Joey called to save the day and invited us for a date night at the Nickelcade.  Brad accepted. YES!!!

Joey and Kandace picked us up so that we could control what time we got there.  Walking into the building I was so excited! Brad made me buy a bunch of nickels.. and Joey and Kandace led us to the back because there were "new games" back there.  We happened to stumble across one of those super good asians that do Dance Dance Revolution at the speed of light.  Brad was amazed/intrigued/stunned and watch him for five minutes.  At that point Kandace and I were about to pee our pants from laughing cause we could not get him to stop staring!  He just needed to go a little further for the surprise.  And finally... he did.  And.... he was surprised. Hallelujah!!! 

 The Dance Dance Revolution Stare Down... I told you...
 WHAT?!?!
He was a little bit stunned..
 One of his favorite arcade games.. horse races.
Made possible by Joey and Kandace... {THANKS GUYS!!}


 Kru Bru - the cupcake monster {Cute Nephew #2}
 Me and the little sis.
 Jodi {Brad's Birthmom}, Bradley and his parents.


 My dad and the nickel stealer of a nephew - Chance {Cute Nephew #1}

 So glad my friends and their cute babes could make it!
 Brad can sometimes put on a creepster face... ignore him when he does this..


No comments:

Post a Comment