9.29.2014

ATL {Part 3}

Day 3 was a pretty low key day. Especially since we were both recovering from the night before. We toured the city a little more and visited the Atlanta History Museum - which included a few different houses and exhibits.  One of the homes {or mansions} was the one portrayed as President Snow's house in the Hunger Games.  I kinda geeked out.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  Built in 1928 on 28 acres of the greenest grass and trees and shrubs ever.  Well when you come from Tucson, everything seems a little more green than it probably is.




 Pretty sure I want the kitchen in this house... 1928 is my style. 
With modern accommodations of course.


 
We did a little more driving around and exploring before hitting up The Varsity - where every Braves fan must venture for pre-game delectables.  MMM soooo good.  Everything that we ate on this trip was delicious which probably made me gain 10 lbs. It was all worth it.


 Brad with the famous ORANGE DRANK. jk I don't know how famous it is. And it's just an orange dreamsicle slushy, but it's the best orange-dreamsicle slushy you will ever have in your life.


The good news about the game tonight was that there was only a short rain delay. But still rain. 


 I was kind of obsessed with the tomahawk chop drum... I had to get a pic with it. :) It's the simple things that keep me going at my 3rd game in 3 days. 
 GO BRAVES!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment