1.01.2011

"Wild About Chance"
Baby Shower
I had been planning this shower for ages.. and the day it was scheduled for happened to coincide with a huge snow storm. With any party I have thrown I am afraid of what kind of crowd will come. With snow storm that fear is like quadrupled... however so many of my sisters friends and family came to support her and the party was sure wild!!! :) Thanks for everyone who came and made the night full of laughter and fun! Here are the details from the shower... sorry the pictures are a bit dark!
The Diaper Cake

The Real Cake
Nessa has a VERY talented friend who made this for us. It's SOOO darling!And it was delicious-nessa chose white cake with strawberry filling.. mmm.
Thanks Haley!
Nessa with Haley

The Advice/Thankyou Card Table
I had each guest fill out a blank envelope for an easy thankyou card process for the mommy to be.
Also I numbered envelopes with cards in them to signify an age that baby chance will turn. The guests gave advice to either mommy or baby for the age on the envelope. Each year on his birthday it will be one of his birthday cards.
GAMES
We played guess the baby food...
in the end people started eating it to tell...
cheaters... just kidding.

LABELS
I love buttons... I labeled each food item so no guests wondered what they were eating and also directions for advice cards and the game!
It's a fun way to cutsie up the party!

PRIZES

I bought these cute jars after halloween and put a monkey picture on the top. They were filled with a stamp and ink pad and lots of candy!

FAVORS

Bottle boxes filled with blue and white candy
I love planning parties... I'm a little OCD, but I LOOOVE them!
I can't wait to meet baby Chance!

4 comments:

  1. That is all so cute! It looks like it took you alot of work..and turned out perfect! If I'm plannin any parties i'll for sure have to ask you for advice :) It was good to see you guys this weekend, I'm glad you got to stop by!I wish you lived closer so we could sew together :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh such a cute and fun babyshower!!! good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so crafty! Such a cute shower!

    ReplyDelete