1.03.2011

2011
i really can't believe its 2011. it sounds so futuristic.
this past year seriously disappeared right before my eyes.
i want to say it's because life as i knew it ended.
a new life began and i'm still searching for who the "new diondra" is in this new life i live.
pretty sad that i don't know my place, besides next to BRADLEY.
(which is of course the greatest place to be)
but something is always missing for me.
(i need to learn to be content with life)
i haven't been the happiest person since we moved. so that is goal numero uno.
1. be HAPPY
2. get HEALTHY
3. become an expert at SEWing
4. be ORGANIZED and CLEAN
5. ACCEPT my life as it is and LOVE it.
6. read from the scriptures daily.
i think that is a pretty decent list. hopefully i can accomplish all of them.
i decided on all of these last night on our flight.
for some reason flights make me super emotional.
it's a combination of emotions from all the music i listen to and
leaving family and friends.
i love music.
i love my family.
i have the BEST husband. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment