1.13.2011

Really

I'm 22!!!! yesterday was my birthday. bradley made me a delicious breakfast. at work my coworker brought balloons and hats for us to wear so EVERYONE knew it was my birthday. it was very nice! thanks berenice!!! after i got home bradley gave me my present which was a cute white coat and new work pants from victoria's secret. love them all!!! we then went to dinner at on the border. it was delicious! thanks bradley! On a side note..... Really... Really... Really... That is my feeling at the moment.. actually for like the past little bit... here's why....no offense to anyone... just my feelings!!! I'm underpaid and can't do ANYTHING about it. time to start looking for a new job i suppose. Is like EVERYONE i know pregnant???? REALLY... like 20 people i know just announced it. guh..I am really happy for people at the same time though! I hate sudafed and its laws. some lady today almost jumped across the pharmacy counter to kill me because she had to show id and sign to buy sudafed. REALLY lady i don't work for the government, i'm not a lawmaker. all i'm sayin is good thing she didn't have a gun. people here stink. like literally stink like dirt, smoke, b.o., alcohol... and every other dirty smelling thing ever. REALLY... take a bath, stop drinking, smoking and whatever other filth you live in.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good birthday! I am glad. Don't worry about kids yet missy! You are still young and only get to be a free couple once! Enjoy it while you can because kids take up all of your time and resources! haha. The time will come when you guys are ready and you'll love every second of it... even when it's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... your thoughts/feelings make me laugh. Thanks for sharing,.. cuz you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you have got to get out of that Walmart you work in, that is a bad scene, people in that part of town are bad news! And you work in a place where they may actually hurt you if they don't get what they want. Seriously, quit tomorrow and take out some more student loans til you find another job, the student loan lady at the law school likes to hand out money!

    ReplyDelete