8.12.2010

TuCsOn

Well we have made our move and been here for almost a month... wow I suck at blogging... anyways... this is a picture of the beautiful desert sunset. GORGEOUS! We haven't done much of anything the past couple weeks because my job transfer didn't go through as planned, but I am now finally working at least a few days a week. We have spent A LOT of time together that's for sure. Lots of time at the pool and on our couch ha. We've gone to Phoenix a few times for baseball games and to the temple. It's so wierd not having 5 temples within 20 minutes. We definitely took them for granted. I decided that we will live in Mesa if we stay in Arizona. It was like Utah... churches... beautiful neighborhoods with grass.. ah heaven... anyways back to reality! We absolutely love our ward. Tons of young couples and a few men are in law school so Brad has enjoyed their advice. They sure have kept us busy though.. so far we have cleaned the church, I said the prayer in sacrament meeting, Brad spoke with a high councilman, and we got callings! Ha We are both going to be in scouts... I don't know how I feel about this one cause I know NOTHING about scouting so I hope I can help these boys! Anywho... We've loved it here so far and are all settled in!
Our 2nd Anniversary
July 31, 2010
So... I got home from work on Friday the 30th and Brad said to pack a bag D and we were off... There are lots and lots of resorts in Tucson... it's paradise... and he booked a night for us at the Omni Resort. WAY NICE!!! We arrived and went to hang out at the pool (we do lots of that these days). After ordering smoothies.. chocolate banana for me..mm.. and hangin out for a while we went back to the room to get ready for a fancy dinner at the steakhouse they have at the resort. BEST steaks we have EVER eaten. Bradley was embarassed to ask the server to take our picture and so he made sure she knew it was our anniversary so it didn't look as bad! After dinner we hung out again at the pool in the cabanas and started swimming again when it began to rain! yay!!! When we went back to our room someone had left us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne and a note to have a happy anniversary! How sweet!!! We love being treated so well! The next morning Brad had flowers delivered to the room he is such a sweetheart! I can't believe its already been 2 years! It's gone by so fast and I've loved every minute of it. I'm so excited for our next couple years here in Tucson!

3 comments:

  1. Glad everything is going well...miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous, you're spoiled. I'm glad you're getting settled, and getting to go to beautiful fancy resorts. YAy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear amy... please allow me to enter your blog! haha but I am pretty spoiled every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete