5.28.2010

Wonderful Night

Tonight Brad and I were able to go out to dinner with my G&G Larson. I am seriously so happy for the times that we are able to spend with them. Last summer I gave them both a journal/personal history book full of questions to answer about their lives and I'm happy to report that they both have completed their personal histories. I am so grateful to have these histories. They are fun to read and so interesting and I have learned so much about them. It's also great because they were able to share funny stories about my dad and siblings. I can't believe how much of my grandpa I see in my dad and sean. I love my family so much!!! AHH!! I only regret not being able to have my Grandma Belliston (my mom's mom) complete a journal... but then again I was in high school I guess I didn't know any better. I have gotten some background on my Grandpa Belliston, but definitely need to talk to him more! I am so grateful that Brad and I can share the experience that we have of getting to know them and their pasts before we move. I will miss my family here the most. Here are some random pictures I have from my high school graduation cause they have my grandparents in them!Couple on far left-G&G Larson-then Aunt Lyn and Uncle Jim, Aunt Wendy, Cousin Collin, Jenna, and G Belliston.

No comments:

Post a Comment