5.10.2010

New Blog Look

So I haven't written in a long time cause I thought our blog was soooooo ugly! haha I know ridiculous... It's been almost a year wow... Brad graduated from BYU a couple weeks ago. He is loving not doing homework even though it won't last for much longer. We have decided to move to Tucson, Arizona for law school! YAY! It will be an amazing experience! I'm definitely not looking forward to packing up and moving though!
I'm still working at the pharmacy...yay... debating on going to pharmacy school. I am obsessed with scrapbooking, Brad gave me a special desk to scrapbook on for my bday.. I finally turned 21! yes that was in january.. :)
It seems like thes days everyone is either getting married or having babies! It's fun to see everyones lives growing and changing! I can't wait for our move to Arizona and the changes in our life that will happen from moving to a different culture. It will be nice to finally be settled for a little while. I especially can't wait for the good food! When we visited we had the BEST mexican food!!! mmmm... if anyone wants to come visit during the depressing winters in Utah you are more than welcome to! I'm glad to be back blogging... thanks julie and tiff for the help! I suck at computers!!!

4 comments:

  1. We will come in the winter FOR SURE! It gives us an excuse to go somewhere warm and see family! Plus, you have to see the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I know! You guys better come down!!! ha We will have to come up as well sometime... whenever we can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for updating your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete