5.16.2010

LONG WEEK...finally over..

This week I spent 60 hours of my life standing on my feet in the wonderful business called wal-mart pharmacy... The more time I spend at work the more upset I get with people... seriously i need to get a new job without so many stupid people running around everywhere... here are a few things i witnessed and vow to NEVER do in my life... 1. Put my children on leashes... i don't care what you have to do as far as strapping the kid in the cart but do it just don't put them on a leash!!! 2. If you do put children on leashes... Don't allow your other children to hold the end of the leash therefore giving the child on the leash whiplash everytime they try to run somewhere.. seriously grow up and learn to have control over your children... you think its bad now??? wait until they have their own freaking car... grrrr.. no wonder people are getting more and more stupid... 3. If your child is screaming/crying/having a panic attack in your local grocery store... seriously get them to shut it or get out of the store... there was this kid screaming bloody murder for no joke 20 minutes it was freaking ridiculous and gave me a headache not to mention everyone else in the store. Come on people... I'M WORKING HERE!!!! 4.GET OFF YOUR CELL PHONES!!! seriously it is so rude and makes more more angry everytime I go to help someone and apparently my time isn't as valuable to them as their conversation is... have some RESPECT... I'm trying to give you the right prescription which i would say is pretty important and you can't shut the phone... eh... 5.I'm all for helping people when they need help, but it really bothers me to see people really abusing the medicaid system.. seriously... I know this is harsh but if you get your nails done every week, buy brand name of EVERYTHING, and buy like 5 12 packs of soda everytime you come to get your prescription.... you really need a change of lifestyle... NOT help from the rest of the tax paying people who live check to check. grrr... those are just my two cents about what i see at my job... i think i might start doing this weekly... helps me to vent!!! haha Anyways.. This week should be fun we are having the girls and one boy in our class over for a pizza and movie party for memorizing the articles of faith... at least the first 4... it has sure been a challenge every week... but at least we got four out of some of them! 3 of the girls are like almost finished memorizing them.. they are so smart!!! We love our primary class i will be sooooo sad when we move and have to leave them! Even though they like Brad a heck of a lot more than they like me... Also our friends kandace and joey are getting married! yay! I love going to weddings!!! I have three more to go to this year! I'm so excited! Hope all is well... and you don't think i'm a meanie...

2 comments:

  1. I can't STAND it when parents put their children on a leash. Just cause they act like animals doesn't mean they are one. Get a dog to drag instead of you child. Grr....I hear ya on that one. When I was a nanny for Trey the parents insisted I put a "monkey leash" on him. I refused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I had a leash til I was like ten :) I really needed it though probably til I was 15....I do agree though that it is not a good way to keep track of your kids. I would get so annoyed too with the high class people that you have to deal with everyday.

    ReplyDelete