8.27.2012

ELDER Sean the Mon

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! today that is how Elder Sean Larson's email began.  Why??? Because some cute un-named girl sent him a letter.  Now I will keep the letters content private, but whoever you are... (since he wouldn't tell me who you are..) just know you made his day.  Don't worry... it was all kept confidential and out of the emails sent to the family! But today was a good day.  Every Monday since I am on the computer all day I try to watch for the second that I receive Sean's email.  And today it finally worked really well!!! As soon as I got his excited email I emailed him right back.  and to my surprise... He emailed me right back! Chatting through emails. IT WAS AWESOME.  I love that little brother of mine.  He is so funny and I miss his silliness and the way he can cheer you up instantly.  So here are the pictures he sent to us this week. The pictures aren't the greatest quality, but you can still kinda tell what's going on...

This is what he wrote me while we were "chatting"...


 Dion, I'm probably going to baptize 11 people this month. its so much fun here. we've had so many people coming to church its such a blessing. we have had 10 people in church 2 weeks in a row. that never happens! we found out how to get the couple divorced that I was telling you about and married to each other. They are gonna get baptized in a couple weeks when it all gets figured out.

This is what he had to say this week to the fam....

i dont really know what to say, but heres some pictures...
 welcome to mexico.....

tell doug and debbie thank you for the package. it was nice to have chocolates.
brad and diondra missed by a couple days. i wont get theres till next week when
the zone leaders go to cuernavaca.





this is my district at tarascos... the best restaurant in mexico.




 this is me and my comp, hes having another allergic reaction or

something again.

 we didnt what fruit this was.... so we picked it off the tree

and ate it. it didnt taste very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment