8.12.2012

4 YeArS.

Four Years.  Where does four years of marriage put us? I feel like we are now officially in the ALMOST stage... we are both ALMOST done with school.  We are ALMOST able to buy a home.  We are ALMOST able to start paying off loans.. oh joy.. haha you get the picture.

Anyways, this is a few weeks late, but Brad and I have been married for 4 years now!!! Seriously??? We went out to celebrate the weekend before our anniversary because life is just a little crazy for us.  But we went to this delicious fancy schmancy place called Anthony's in the Catalinas (the Catalinas are the foothills.. I'm telling ya.. it was fancy..) It was amazing though.  I had this delicious pork stuffed with cheese and Brad had what they called a sunfish.  He's adventurous. I'm not.  During dinner we talked about what our absolute favorite THING we have done so far in our marriage was.  Now, I hate deciding on one thing.  Seriously, ONE thing in 4 years? Yeah right.  So we made a compromise and both decided that our anniversary trips have been our favorite things... So in honor of mine and Bradley's favorite trips... here are pictures from each year... boy have we changed and grown up!!!  I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else.  I love this man more than anything in the world and am so happy that he is my hubby forever!!! He truly is so amazing, funny, charming, loving, sweet, my best friend, my everything.  He is such a hardworker and is achieving the goals he set a long time ago in order to support our future family! I can't wait for what this next year will bring and the for the rest of eternity with my Bradley.  


Dating=We were SOOO little! 2007
Engaged 2008
Wedding Day!
Honeymoon 
Honeymoon in Hawaii 2008

First Anniversary Trip to Cali 2009
Cali Trip 2009

2nd Anniversary 2010-Omni Resort Tucson, AZ
3rd Anniversary 2011-Ritz Carlton Dove Mountain Marana, AZ 
4th Anniversary Celebration - Anthony's in the Catalinas
(ignore the annoying glare on my glasses.. grrr.) 
Cruise 2012-"Anniversary Trip"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you two! Those are great pictures. I am glad you are both happy together!

    ReplyDelete