9.22.2011

Trevor. Hall.

So friends and family... Last week I found out my favorite singer probably of all time.. came to Tucson. I cannot tell you how happy no ELATED i was to find this out the night before his show. Needless to say... bradley had way too much to do for school.. and I'm pretty friendless still... no one like schnyde to do crazy things with me just yet... So i went ALONE and it's funny because in high school i would do this all the time. i enjoyed going to local bands all the time at kilby court and velour and that music shop they had in south towne mall for a bit that it really doesnt bother me. this was my first solo act married however so i did find it more difficult for pre-trevor music... but when that man came on stage nothing mattered ha. I. LOVE. HIM. so.. if you havent heard his music please check him out... http://youtu.be/kgtYi_nS1aM ... or this one... good rain http://youtu.be/Yu9ljovg61c whenever i go to his concerts i feel so good! his music is so refreshing and new and just seriously puts me in the best mood. that good rain is just like the primary song love one another.. and totally applies to my life right now. ah love it... good night all

1 comment:

  1. Aww D, I dont have any friends really either here. lol I would totally be going to concerts by myself too. Are you still in Tuscon?

    ReplyDelete