9.08.2011

Happy Birthday and Good luck tomorrow, Bradley! Well... brad is in Vegas right now for one of the job interviews that has been set up. Pray for him that he will get the job then we could live 6 hours from home and anyone could come to vegas and stay with us!!! yay!!! We really wouldn't mind living in Vegas.. especially because this firm has many lds attorneys.. I love the idea of a work atmosphere where everyone shares the same values, especially in a place like vegas.. we all know how corrupt that city is. I fly out bright and early tomorrow to spend the weekend there with him! I can't wait... hopefully he will enjoy the weekend and have some fun for his birthday! So happy 27th Birthday to my love! I am so grateful to have you in my life. I am grateful for the amazing man that you are. You set high goals and achieve them and you work hard to be able to support our family. You have the most amazing personality and can get along with basically anyone. You are smart, handsome, charming and everything I could have ever asked for in a man. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment