5.31.2011

This Memorial day we ventured out to Bisbee, AZ. It was the cutest little place! I want to stay there for a weekend sometime... It began as a mining town way way back in the day. It's full of bed and breakfasts, antique shops, art galleries, and of course a mine! The town is built in a crevice of a mountain basically and there are stairs going all the way up the hills. I could explore for a really really long time. We ate at a cute place called the bisbee breakfast club and I bought a golden owl with glass eyes from the 60's... my plan is to do an owl nursery one day... hopefully i still like owls a ton at that point.... I'm probably gonna spray paint this one blue/pink... Its gonna be cute.... anyways here are some pics!
Brad's Grandpa passed away a couple weeks ago i have yet to post about this. It was definitely better that he passed on. And i know that he died of a broken heart. He died exactly a year after his sweethearts funeral. They had been together since high school and to me that is true love. I'm greatful to know that they are together again forever. so here are a couple of pics from that.
How classy do they look??? I love this picture!

Being alone is still just as hard, but it's getting easier. The weeks go by fast simply because I look forward to seeing him so much!!! I'm house sitting now and I love this doggy that i'm watching her name is Zia and she is a big dog with lots of love! It's great to have a bbq, pool and hot tub... and most importantly... a WASHER AND DRYER!!!! how am i ever going to go back to our apartment??? just kidding I really miss our little home.. I miss my things that make it my own. Anyways... thats all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment