5.08.2011

Isn't my mommy beautiful??? I love her so much! She is so amazing and has gone through a lot in life. I'm so glad she has always been there for me and has been the greatest mom ever.
Well Brad is off at the library studying... he's been there all week. I'm a loser sitting here at home. Bradley keeps reminding me that next week we will part ways and I will leave him in his new apartment in phoenix. AHHH... what are we thinking??? Sorry if this summer presents depressing posts... however..there are a few things I'm looking forward to in the next little bit... The first of those is for the Ensign to come out from conference. I love reading the words of the prophet and apostles of our church and the changes that I need to make in order for my life to be going the way it should. I love this gospel so much and don't know who I would be without it. I love the wholesomeness of my life and my relationship and eternal marriage with brad. The church is true! I'm also looking forward to lots of sewing. I want to sew curtains for our room- i haven't done much decorating in there.. we just have our lovely bedroom set... but that's my goal this summer is to decorate it. I'm looking forward to how this distance that Brad and I will face will affect our relationship. Distance makes the heart grow fonder right? I'm hoping so. We will celebrate our 3rd anniversary this summer. can you believe it??? I sure can't! The past three years have flown by, but they have been absolutely amazing! anyways... happy mothers day!

No comments:

Post a Comment