4.17.2011

This weekend was a busy, busy weekend for us!!
Friday night we went to see the AAA team here play the BEES!!! I LOVED going to the bees games every summer so I really am going to miss that time that brad and I got to spend together this summer. :(
Saturday we drove to Phoenix for lots of different things...
1. Find an apt for Brad.
2. See Darren (visiting a school for an interview)
3. Go to the Easter Pageant @ the mesa temple
4. Go shopping... Nordstrom Rack had some deals...
5. Just to be in phoenix...
We weren't able to find an apt for brad... but are still hopeful something will come up!
WE LOVE HAVING VISITORS!!!
I love seeing people from home, it doesn't seem so far away. So seeing Darren was lots of fun and I know Brad really enjoyed it! We drove around phoenix, got a bite to eat and went shopping at the chandler mall. While at the mall we ran into kellyn (her and her hubby are our newest friends from the ward). we all wanted to go to the pageant next weekend, but it wasn't going to work out...so instead we made plans to meet up that night! I was so excited they were going to come with us!The Easter Pageant was in spanish so the few of us that didn't speak spanish had to use translators... haha
I absolutely loved the show. I am so grateful for Christ and for the examples and sacrifices that he made for me. I want to make going to the pageant a tradition since it is so close to us! It was fun to get treats and just relax in the wonderful weather!!!
After the show we went to the MOST amazing mini golf course ever.
IM DEAD SERIOUS!
It was a place called castles and coasters in Glendale. They had 4-18 hole courses in one place. And it was a challenge.oh P.S. I got a hole in one... the only hole in one thankyou very much!
We had such a great time and were so glad to see Darren!
Here are pics from the night!
Brad hates getting cheesy pics taken...
but can i just tell you how much i love them????
Chris, Boyd, Kellyn, Me, Brad, and Darren
I think I have like 10 pics of brad and darren in this pose...
for some reason they love it... :)

2 comments:

  1. you're hair is soooo long and pretty!!! i can't wait to see you in 12 days!!! or less??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! Glad you got to see the pageant. Doug and I went with Crouse's and Marriotti's about five years ago when we had our "Gilbert Getaway." It was amazing. P.S. It's always nice to have Darren around, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete