4.03.2011

And it was a craft day..

Today my apartment looks like this...
it always makes brad smile
and my back ache...
but....
The reason it looks so messy(which I don't want to clean up) is because I made this...
in both a girl and boy version... ugh
and i want to add more pages..
any suggestions let me know!
From the blog madebyheidi.blogspot.com
SHH! its a quiet book!
~Whats the season?~
~build a house~ ~mail a letter~
~fly a kite~
~Scoop up icecream~
~Matching~
~make a cake~

Tic Tac Toe

5 comments:

  1. Adorable D! It makes me want to play with one myself! Gotta love your living room photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle BrowningTuesday, April 12, 2011

    Diondra you are soooo cute!!!! I have been DYING to make some quiet books for my granddaughters. (I LOVE SAYING THAT). Anyway, when I was a Senior in High School I made the cutest quiet book I have ever seen. Wish I knew where it was (it was for a class). So, i have some experience but that was years ago and I have lost that talent. Was yours out of paper or material? It looks like it is out of paper. Anyway it is very cute. Michelle Browning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! It was out of paper and will be laminated and velcro added! Michelle- if you go to www.madebyheidi.blogspot.com under her tutorials/free printouts she has a template for most of the pages I made. so its super easy you just have to choose the paper! you should do it!

    ReplyDelete