12.01.2010

ON MY MIND

HOME and FAMILY..So lately I've been a little down.. I'm finally admitting it. After our last visit specifically, I realized that I am missing out on all the things back home. Specifically.... Nessa's Prego Belly Growing and not being able to be there for her. Sean being a senior and not being able to go to all of his games and support him before he leaves on his mission in less than a year, and Jenna just growing up and being a good big sister. And finally my parents... just being around them makes me feel better. It always has. You were right... I shouldve taken advantage of sunday visits more often. I am who I am because of my family and I do miss them terribly. I need a visit! So come visit Brad and I ok! It's funny cause growing up I wanted nothing to do with my family. I think this really hurt Nessa and I feel horrible about not being a better sister! I always wanted to be going somewhere and doing something with my friends. Now it seems like the older I get the more I realize just how much I missed out on and how much my family really means to me. Now all I want to do is spend time with them! I love you family!!! CHRISTMAS...I'm so excited for it because.... we are flying to Boise on christmas day to visit Brad's family there and spend time with his parents. I love Boise... I don't know what it is about that place but it is so nice. I really wouldn't mind living there. I'm also excited because I love everything about christmas.... the music (NSYNC christmas cd all the time!!!), the decorations, the traditions, family and friends, and most importantly the focus on our savior Jesus Christ and his great example to us. This will be the first christmas eve that bradley and I have spent alone, but we can't wait to be with family on christmas day! My HUBBY...A couple of days ago I asked Bradley what he wanted for christmas and he said that he didn't really need anything and that we should just use all of the christmas money for me. I quote him... "because I've learned that I like to spend money on YOU rather than on MYSELF." How sweet is that??? I'm not really going to let him, but it just reminded me that he is the most unselfish, giving person I know. Because I am the most selfish person I know, we make a great team. He always goes above and beyond what I think would be enough "giving" as in tips and service and volunteering. I'm so grateful for his example! THE NUTCRACKER... I'm going for the first time this Saturday and I am sooooo excited! There is a really neat family in our ward here from wellsville (logan area) that has moved here for a year. I serve with Natalie(the mom/wife) in cubscouts.. when i can go.. and I would say we are getting to be good friends with both her and her husband Jed. Brad goes and eats senoran dogs with him every wednesday. But I am joining her and her 2 girls for the show and I can't wait!!!

1 comment: