11.18.2010

What we've been up to...
1. When I got home from Utah.. i know 2 weeks ago... brad said he had a present hiding for me. I think this was because I left him a secret halloween card and a candy corn treat!.. my present wasn't even half as good as his.. But Under our pillows I found a pair of R&R black skinny jeans and the new Taylor Swift Cd. Bradley always is the best shopper for me because I honestly probably would have never bought these jeans... but I LOVE THEM!!! and as for the T Swift cd... I literally havent stopped listening to it. It's bad I am addicted. I love #4, 8, and 9. they are the best. Period.
2. Lots of baking. My bradley loves his treats which is not good for my flabbery tummy. But This week I made cookies out of apple cider filled with caramel. they are delicious. and super easy... Brad has eaten the majority of them.
3. Work, Work, and more Work. I'm sick of working its time to be done... bradley graduate already!!!
4. I bought new pillows for our couch. They are cute and GREEN. yay.. now my family room and dining area match! I realized I havent posted pictures of my apt on here.. that is going on my list.
5. I have worked out a lot this week and feel great! Brad has been a great help to me.. i think he wants my flabbery tummy gone too...bah...
6. We are going to plan to go to philadelphia to visit my grandparents while they are there and we can't wait! maybe we will end up finding a new secret national treasure... hmmm....
7. I made a cute thanksgiving decoration... looky!

My little brother plays in the state championship tomorrow!!!! I wish so badly that I could be there to see him play! I'm sad that I have missed his senior year. :( G-double O-D L-U-C-K SEANERS!!!!
dear Mr. Rappazzo aka Jonah. Sorry for not making strawberry&chocolate cupcakes for you and Mr. Terry to enjoy during FIFA. I will make it up to the both of you. Don't you fret! And I might let you post on our blog... if you are lucky.
If I don't post before Thanksgiving... Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Enjoy your turkey and family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog Diondra! Glad everything is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is way cute! You need to teach me how to do cool things :) Sounds like things are going good for you guys..we miss you alot! Where did you get all your thanksgiving decorations..they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete