6.17.2012

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 

I know everyone says this, but I really do have the best dad in the world.  He is a big teddy bear and I love him.   He has taught me a lot about life and his love for the gospel.  He has always been there for me and supported me in everything that I do.  He went to almost every dance event that I had- not many girls can say that and he even knew how to do my hair.  He would always let us surf on his back in the pool and play bucking bronco in the family room.  He has a wonderful spirit and playful attitude about life.  You know how they say you marry a guy just like your father??? Well I sure did and I couldn't be happier.  He always gives my mom the respect that she deserves-opens her door holds her hand in the car.. etc.  He showed me just how a husband should treat his wife.  Thanks dad for being so amazing, loving, kind and happy all the time!  


Anytime I went out with a guy in high school and they met my dad they would tell me how big and scary he was and that he reminded them of a cop.  I'm glad he gave that impression because they were always suprised with how chill he was when they got to know him.  Whenever I would go out on the weekends he would always remind me that I was born to be a queen.  He instilled that concept into my life very early on and ever since I was little I never wanted to disappoint my dad. He wouldn't ever get mad at me when I messed up, but I could definitely see the sadness in his face and that was way worse than him ever getting angry with me.  I hope that I have made up for any disappointing moments!!!


Some silly pictures of my daddy and Bradley







And as for Bradley... It's his first Father's Day! thanks to our little rox.  She loves her daddy so much and he is soooo cute with her!  He's always taking her on walks and giving her belly rubs which she LOVES!  He is such an amazing husband and I know he will make the most amazing father ever!


On a side note... I am happy to report that today is my official 100th post! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment