7.13.2011

Tonight instead of unpacking... which I have a lot of unpacking to be doing... CAUSE I'M HOME!!! I am watching SYTCD and loving it... also i have bradleys old laptop. I am going through pictures I haven't seen in ages and didn't even remember!!! I thought oh my... I am starting to look old. Seriously... I used to have these like baby cheeks now i just look old. AHHH!!! Maybe that's why i don't look good without glasses anymore... hmm.. how to get baby cheek face back... it's a lost cause!
But i liked this picture in particular... because... It was the night I caught the bouquet at our friends Lacey and Jasons reception in october of 07. and my mother wanted a picture... brad was like are you kidding?? and I though we are totally getting married one day... and almost a year later we were!!! yay!!!
Oh how i miss this man... I miss his silly songs he sings to me.. how he is really really annoying in the morning... I miss his company more than anything!!!
In 2 and 1/2 weeks we will be celebrating our 3rd anniversary! I cannot believe that we have been married for 3 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment