4.13.2009

Easter Fun!

Saturday night we decided to color easter eggs! It was a lot of fun and Brad got really into it... his eggs were definitely the best! This is what they ended up looking like....

They are so colorful and pretty! Our coloring kit came with a matching game too ha we played and Brad smoked me everytime... he got lucky a lot... DONT EVERY PLAY HIM IN MEMORY GAMES!!!! Nessa came and slept over which was fun i love having my siblings stay the night!

Sunday morning came and i made an easter egg hunt for Brad... It wasn't hard at all... there aren't really any good places to hide things in a little apartment... The only egg that stumped him was the one inside the lamp! ha.. I gave him a deep frier so that we can kill our arteries with fried goodness!!! And...he gave me a freaking cute swim suit!!! YAY for easter! Our pictures werent very good of me cause i was in the middle of doing my hair.. eh... next year i will have my hair done by the time Brad gets up!!!

At church we got to have a little easter party for our cute nursery children! We bought them all bunny ears and carrot bubble necklaces! It was soooooo freaking cute!!! They also got to find easter eggs in the toy room i think they loved it!

2 comments: