2.23.2009

Oh to be single again... at Classic Skating...

So tonight we went with Joe to the singles ward FHE at classic skating... and i have got to say i definitely do not miss being single and preyed upon by men like bradley... haha... but anyways.. it was soooooooo much fun! Brad made me stand on the girls side for snowball and wait for him to come to pick me... i felt so stupid!!! He really wanted me to snowball with this kid... Yes he is wearing green shorts... and a SHINY shirt... ah!!! I said that i wouldn't so Brad chose me for snowball.. I was like the only one to go off the ramp in the oval room.. the guys that were with me are wussies... jkjk... We had a grand old time and hope to return to the good old Classic soon... :)Just not for another singles ward activity... too many wierdos...

No comments:

Post a Comment